Friday, May 29, 2009

the sixth day in LA


Today we went to The Getty Center. It was created by Paul Getty who was a recluse and an art collector. It was such a gorgeous building, words cannot even describe it. We spent a lot of time there as it was large. We had to take a tram to get up there. It was so modern and contemporary. You just have to see it. It was on the top of a hill.

After we headed to UCLA. It is such a gorgeous university. It kind of reminds me of UBC but way nicer. There's just so much character to it. Speaking of school. I got a text from my friend from school saying grades are up! I was so not excited about it. I had butterflies all day until I got home!

I just checked and (drum roll please)... I'm getting my diploma!!! Eee.. I was scared on the last test, but it's done it's done it's done! And I did substantially well! This has only made my summer better!

We also ate at a little Japanese place for dinner, wanting to try their California rolls thinking that they would be better as we're in California. To be honest, I like Vancouver's better! Way better! <3

1 comment:

  1. awww congrats babe!! thats so exciting!! your OFFICIALLY done
    p.s. come back already... i misssss you! xo

    ReplyDelete