Monday, May 25, 2009

the second day in LA


I hit up the Camarillo Outlets today!! It literally took the whole day to drive out there, shop and drive back! It was ridiculous. I left the place at 9.15am and got home at 10.45pm. no wonder why I'm so exhausted everyday. Plus my feet hurt from all the walking. You don't understand. These outlets are giant!

Hmm.. Today I bought 3 shirts from Bebe, 2 shirts and a jacket from Guess, 4 pairs of heels, sandals, 2 bangles, and 1 necklace. I am such a shopaholic!! It's ridiculous. I seriously am so happy to be in bed right now because all that walking was retarded. I really think that shopping should be a sport. Why wouldn't it?!

It's also Memorial Day weekend in the States so everyone had it as a holiday. That means a whole bunch of consumer whores out on the prowl!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment