Saturday, May 9, 2009

life or something like it


I was creeping on the boy minus the friend's facebook page and saw a post from one of his good girl friend's. It says, "buddy, long time eh? busy with new ♥ life or wut!" Is it really weird that this bothers me?!

Let me explain.First off, I have lots of guy friends so really, I don't care about him having a bunch of girl friends. But anyhow for me, I am the kind of girl that hates it when girls ditch out their friends constantly when they are in a relationship. Like, why do people ditch their friends for one person?! I just have never understood that.

From that message, I totally felt like I was keeping him from his friends. I don't think I am because I don't even really see him on weekends! I think we're just busy with our lives, especially school. But I guess summer will tell. It's funny how writing out your situation helps you get to solutions/conclusions. I conclude that I am not! He's just too busy just like me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment