Sunday, May 24, 2009

the first day in LA




Today I was soo tired. I stayed up last night just on the computer and what not. We ended up going to what they call Fashion District. If you mean fashion district as in a grungy, bad part of town then sure? It seemed like what would be all Sirens and Stitches back home. Anyways, the stores in that area were closed and its where a lot of the people buy wholesale. So we went through downtown LA which was not any better. Still really scary, and you would think that DOWNTOWN would be nice. But no. We ended up going to Westfield, one of the largest malls. I didn't find too much, but I got three things from Forever 21. This included an overcoat thing, a squiglly black and white tank and a purple ruffled shirt with a black belt. That's about it!!

We drove in other random places and it took us forever to get anywhere because it was super busy and we also didn't really know where we were going! Omg and remember in one of my old blog posts how I wrote about those vending machines with the iPods and electronic things etc!? Well I saw one today in Macy's!


Unfortunately the weather isn't too too hot, and I wish it was but it's still sunny California!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment