Thursday, May 28, 2009

the fifth day in LA


Today we headed out to Fashion District in LA. It is where they sell all the wholesale clothing and all. Also, there is this Alley called Santee Alley. It's in the heart of the Fashion District and it's more or less like a market type place where you bargain and there are fake things and just random things to buy. It was quite fun! I ended up getting this super cute light grey bag for $20. And the leather is so soft. It was so hot out today and I was wearing a one shouldered shirt and I ended up getting a one shoulder tan. GREAT. haha


Later on, we went to Santa Monica Beach. I thought it would still be hot but it was actually freaking cold! The clouds came over and the wind started blowing by the ocean water. Santa Monica is the beach with the fair right on the dock. It's where Spencer asked Heidi to marry him in the Hills episode 8 I believe?! haha Two weeks ago?! Yeah that's the one. I sucked it up and we took lots of pictures. It was lots of fun. We later stopped off at a mall and I got a hot pair of skinny jeans at Nordstrom! Ahh.. the time is going by so fast. Tomorrow is the boyfey's birthday.. my bad for missing it! Oh well he'll be to drunk to even remember! But I only say that to make myself feel better for missing it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment