Thursday, May 21, 2009

i can't believe this day has arrived!


WOW! So today was the last exam of my diploma for a course called Management Policy. It was definitely a difficult test but... I'm done I'm done I'm dooooooooooooooooooooooone! After a work slaving 2 years, I have gotten my diploma in Business Management! Can you believe that?! Anyhow, I just got home. It's 3am by the way. Right after the exam we met at the pub at school and got hammered! Well definitely I am a light weight and got hammered. Then we went back to one of the girls' house and ate and headed to the beach where we had a sweet bonfire. It was really chill and something that we've never done together! It was great. Wow. Wait a minute.. my summer has started?! WHAT?! OMG 2 days till L.A. Life is good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment