Saturday, May 23, 2009

take me on a trip I'd love to see LA!


I'm off this morning!! I got home at 3.30am last night and I had to wake up at 6.30am. I'm so tired it's ridiculous!! Anyhow, last night was nuts! It wasn't as good as last year, but it was alright? Hm where do I even start?!

So I got this one piece tube zip up, shorts outfit which looked really hot and it had a belt wrapping around it. Anyhow, so when I was getting ready, I headed to my friends house. I went to the washroom and then the zipper wouldn't zip properly! It was so retarded! We ended up having to go back to the store. Also, I forgot my ID, so we had to rush back to my house. We were running an hour late already!? It was crazy. We got to our other friend's house, chugged Crown Royal and headed out. The line up was crazy, but thank God we just got in!!

So when we were in there, I was super uber hammered! It was ridiculous! My friend ended up meeting a guy and all of us lost each other. We ended up wanting to leave so we headed out and my friend was still with the guy. Long story short, she ditched us. I was left rideless and it was ridiculous. I was pissed. I'm sorry but I'm not the kind of girl that would EVER ditch my friends over a guys, especially one we just met! So offside!

Me and my other friend ended up grabbing a late night slice of pizza and met these creepy persian guys. We ended up making fake stories about ourselves, it was hilarious! We ended up catching a ride with my friend but wow it was a retarded night indeed. While waiting we went to a coffee shop and were cracking jokes like no tomorrow! That was probably the best part.

The bf and I said a really bad goodbye and I left him there. Everyone was just so gongshowed. Ahh. I'm officially off to LA. I'll keep you up to date there ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment