Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the fourth day in LA

I loved this lady's style so I had to take the pic!

Phew! What a tiring day today!! Filled with busy LA lifestyle fun. This morning we headed out to the ever so famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. The streets were filled with all the top couture lines from Juicy Couture to Versace. It had its own character and rich feel and it was ever so luxurious. There were tourists like us as well as those typical old rich women and fancy schmancy rich business people. It was so lovely seeing people out on the street at the luxurious cafes. And OMG! The weather was so hot! I just wanted to bask in the sun! Ahh sunny L.A.



After walking around through the glorious brand name stores, we headed out to Hollywood! We went to Mann's Chinese Theatre. You know where all the handprints are and the stars on the sidewalk!? Except the handprint part was closed due to an event. Also, there will be the priemiere of Will Ferrel's movie on Saturday and he will be there, but I hate the guy.


Anyways, the Kodak Theatre was there too. I got lots of great shots. It was such a fun-filled day. We also ate at The Cheesecake Factory, one of my favourite restaurants in the States. There were so many people dressed up as the stars at Mann's Chinese Theatre! This included Marilyn Monroe, Spider Man, Cat Woman, and more. But the thing is that they were beggers pretty much. It was so sad, they would smile for the camera but you could see this empty feeling.

I guess that's what Hollywood really is. All the glitz and the glam, but behind it all.. it's empty. I'm learning lots about this trip. To be honest, I can't see myself living here, but I for sure like to visit! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment