Sunday, May 3, 2009

what girls do to look good


So yesterday was ridiculous! I ended up heading down to my work to party! The music was awesome and it was a pretty good crowd that came out. I was choked as I lost an entire birthday party cuz the bday girl was sick and then some of my friends came too late and the line was down the block.. ahh. You can't always win though right!?

Anyhow, I was walking back to my car at the end of the night. I was wearing my second highest pair of sexy white stilettos. I love those shoes! All of a sudden my foot got caught in a nook in the street and my foot gave out. The people behind me thought I was drunk! But I definitely wasn't but I'm the kind of person who just laughs it off. Cuz really, it was pretty freaking hilarious. Ahh.. I did so well. And if you knew me.. that's the kind of thing that WOULD happen to me. Just splendid. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment