Thursday, June 5, 2008

that's sickly sweet!

So with the love of all pretty things and baking I stumbled across the Freed's Bakery website. They are based in Las Vegas (i loveeee Vegas!), and have been around for 26 years. They create the cakes for many stars birthdays and wedding cakes. One of my favorite Disney movies is Alice in Wonderland, and I love how the teared cakes look like they would fit right into the mad hatter party. They are creative, fun and some are very realistic. I don't know if I'd want to eat them! Here are a few of my favourites. It was very difficult trying to pick a few.<3

pink & green prettiness

fit for a princess

Jimmy Choo Shoes.. what more could a girl want
(I started to fall in love when I saw this)


mad hatter Vegas style

Chanel bag
(how would you even cut this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment