Saturday, June 7, 2008

girls, guys & others

Girls, guys & others. Hmm.. where do I even begin.

Girls. I've grown to only have a few group of girls I trust and ones that I will actually call my best friends. Pretty much like Sex and the City style. Even though we all live our separate lives as most of them have boyfriends, we still manage to have our girly chats and nothing feels different. Even though we don't see each other as much as I would like to, when we hang out it still feels the same. That's what true girl friends are all about. The ones who will always be by your side.

Guys. Even though I have a small group of girls. I have a large group of guy friends. Guys are just so chill and easy to get along with. Most aren't drama filled and give excellent boy advice. That's actually where I started thinking about this. Me and my guy friend went out for dinner and we always talk about craazy junk like this and actual meaningful things. I haven't seen him in months as we lead busy lives but when we do get together we can talk forever about things. My other good guy friend lives in Toronto, yet we still manage to stay in touch and have these great convos. Most interested guys can't grasp the concept of good guy friends though. A lot of people say that guys and girls can't be friends.. well they're definitely wrong.

Others. These are mainly the boys of interest. The group you can't live with, can't live without. There's the assholes, the bad boys, and the nice guys. Somehow you need a balance. This category consists of the ones that constantly cause the problems in your life through mixed signals and where the whole game playing junk occurs. I don't even know what to say about them. Everyone has their own soul mates right? Yet, the world is so big!

Anyways.. those are my crazy thoughts of the day.<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment