Tuesday, June 17, 2008

it's about time

Ahh today the sun was shining bright. Thought I'd get some nice tanning in. I lounged outside on my balcony and got a pretty decent tan and managed to finish reading a book. It was so good to finally see the sun shining bright without a cloud in the sky. Now that's what I call summer! Later on I ended up having to go to a staff meeting/product knowledge thing which I felt was a waste of time. Oh well that's money in the pocket right there, but a straight waste of gas. Gas prices are getting insanely expensive too. It's supposed to rise to $2.00 by the end of the year. That's just over ridiculous. After I hung out with one of my girls which we haven't had a real conversation in forever. We talked like no tomorrow about everything and anything, mainly boys cuz that's waht we talk about best! And we ended up splurging on McDonald's. I'm soo going to regret this in the morning. This is a definite no-no especially for the summer! Eeks.. I broke! Oh well it was worth the chat.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment