Wednesday, June 4, 2008

designer heels at payless?

Sex and the City made designer shoes ever so popular. These included the sought after Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks. These $400 plus shoes have been racking up the credit card bills especially with the whole Sex and the City buzz. Well guess what! A popular stylist, Patricia Field, which happens to be one of SATC stylists has paired up with Payless.. PAYLESS SHOES!? and created a whole line of shoes and purses inspired from Sex and the City. All items will range from $25-$35. I guess the price matches the product. I saw a few of the items.. and they look cheap. Pretty devastating. Coming from the renowned Patricia Field I expected better. I mean, they're not bad, but they are definitely not Jimmy Choos or Manolos. But.. at the same time, I guess it's Payless. I've only seen a sample of the line, and maybe the rest of the line will be promising.. but here they are.<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment