Tuesday, June 24, 2008

like the spice girls say, "i want a man not a boy who thinks he can"

Why is it that the boys you don't want always end up being the ones that are after you? My guess.. the chase? It's been almost 5 years this guy have had an on and off i like you i hate you thing and nothing has every happened. I gave him his chance about 4 years ago and he lost that chance. I've straight up told him no it's not happening and he keeps coming back! This has been going on for a while and for a while I know that I didn't want this whole thing anymore. In fact.. I know what I want. I'm just so frustrated by this situation. I don't think it's me he wants anymore.. I think it's just turned into a game and I decided I don't want to play. The thing is he just doesn't get it and I feel like I'm stringing him along.. but it's not when you've straight up told them! The weird thing is that I've been so used to him being around and me having to deal with it that it would be weird if it wasn't there. Does that make any sense? I've dealt with the drunken fights, the lies and the drama. I want someone to actually get me and I don't want a relationship filled with mess. Yeah, I guess I'm picky and I'm a little high maintenance I'll admit but at the same time I'm so chill.. that I need someone who is just willing to do what I do and support it and not get into giant fights about every little thing! The point is I know what I want.. and it's not him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment