Monday, June 30, 2008

an update on yours truly!

So after a few sleepless nights of hanging around on these hot summer nights in short shorts and tank tops I actually came home early last night if you consider 1.30am early. To me it is. I just passed right out. Saturday night me and the girls went for a bellini and appies.. YUM! It was soo hot we were lying on the floor with the fan blasting on us when we got to one of the girls' house/ falling asleep. Great night.

I headed out to kits beach yesterday and it was scorching hot. Hotter than the day before. It took us 20 minutes to find pay parking. When I hit the sand I took of my flats as the sand kept getting in them and the sand pretty much burnt my feet! Anyhow it was good to catch up with one of my girl friends from school. We later hit up Red Robin's balcony on Robson and had a delightful meal. The sun straight up owned me... aka I'm slightly burnt in a few places. I guess that's what you get for putting on lotion with no spf..?


As one of my girl friends is currently single we were planning to hit up the club but realized we were way to lazy. So we hit up good old Starbucks and had a nice chit chat about the happenings in our lives outside. Of course her ex called and I guess they are trying to see what's the next step.. if they'll move on or stay together. Who knows. So I headed for my guy friends house where we just chilled and caught up on our lives. Ee I'm soo glad I don't have school tomorrow. Thank goooodness for Canada day!! It's soo wierd how I haven't gone clubbing or drinking for like 2 weeks now? That bellini didn't count. I think.. that's a record for me!

I think now I've gotten out all the unwanted things in my life and am really starting to enjoy summer. This is how it should be and it's damn well about time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment