Monday, June 23, 2008

there's a place & time for everything

Okay.. why is it that girls find it so difficult to be single? As much as a boy treats them like crap, they just do not want to let go. If he's treating you like you're nothing now.. how is that going to change in the long run. I'm sorry... but you're just wasting time. I'm not just saying this happens to girls, but mostly it does and the girl shows no respect for themselves when they do this! Clearly the guy doesn't either. Grr.. just so angering. I always get a phone call from one of the girls sobbing over a guy. Of course I'm there to listen, comfort and give my best therapeutic phone session. Is it worth it to cry over a boy that much, for them to cause you heartache? Honestly just break it off. Don't even consider a break. What is a break anyways? To spend some time apart and venture out and see if you want to be with other people? That's ridiculously dumb. You're either together or not. Face it dear! I've seen independent girls flop and fall to this level for a guy. In the end... is it really worth it? You clearly know my answer now! So walk away with pride. If it's meant to be it will happen, if it doesn't then it was never meant to be. Sorry for the harsh words! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment