Tuesday, June 17, 2008

happy birthday Converse

For Converse's 100th anniversary, they have teamed up N.E.R.D., Santogold and Julian Casablancas to create a song for the brand. It's called My Drive Thru. For the infamous Chuck Taylor's they have created an alright song. I was pretty stoked to hear that N.E.R.D. was going to be involved in this song.. and wasn't liking the song when I heard it for the first time. It's supposed to be a great hit like that old that Air Force Ones song Nelly created but to me it just seems mediocre! The second time I listened to it, it seemed to be more catchy. Who knows maybe it will bust out on the radio as the new summer jam. I don't know if I like it yet... and I'm not lying because I like house music, but really I listen to almost anything! Check it out at the Converse website.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment