Tuesday, June 24, 2008

yours truly

Is a fairly new street style (mainly tees) company which started in March 2007 in Brooklyn, NY. The creator behind it is Jenny Musitano. "This idea is reflected in the clothing company because it's not only about the clothing, yet more so about how girls take the style and make it theirs," so it says right off the website. Personally I'm not much of a T-shirt girl, but recently I've snagged up some pretty sick ones! Hmm.. my thoughts on it, I'd buy it. Not something I crave but it's pretty dope for girls street style. It's a little bit of street style inspired by girlyness if that makes sense. I think I could find a place for it in my wardrobe! Price ranges from $30-$80. Not too bad at all.. but they are a new company so maybe their heads will explode. They can be found across the States.. ofcourse, Alberta (why Alberta!?), England and online. Check it ouuutt for more info and more styles! The below pics are from the Spring 2008 line.. but they're having a fashion show coming up I believe for fall/winter line. These 2 tees were my fav. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment