Saturday, June 28, 2008

sunkissed

Ahh what a marvelous day. The sun is scorching down on us and hitting the 30 degree mark. What else is better than hitting up the beach!? That's exactly what I did. I'm probably about 5 shades darker.. and just loving it! Yay me.. except just heading there with a few girls turned into a high school reunion.... Oh well I had a great time anyways and I'm probably heading to kits tomorrow for another beach day. The sun has totally drained me out, but why waste my summer sleeping when I can hang out and enjoy with the people I love most! Enjoy the weather! I hope it lasts. The only bad thing is that I think I burnt my lips.. hehe well I guessed that's what sunkissed is. I'm so rattled I didn't bring my camera! I bring my camera everywhere too..! Long weekend! Woop woop!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment