Monday, June 23, 2008

guess who's back with the ill behaviour

I just got back from the States not too long ago! Finished unpacking, made a few phone calls and what not and here I am. A little disappointed with the amount of purchases I made but at the same time I guess it's good to be picky with your shopping... right?! Well I ended up buying the cutest black with white polkadot bandeau bikini with red trim, a coral cotton waist high skirt, a turquoise dress, a green going out shirt, and red shorts. I guess it's better than nothing and I added to my cute summer clothing collection! So I stayed at the nicest hotel with free internet access (but as I said I wasn't going to blog), continental breakfast and they were connected to a 24 hour gym. I was expecting a dinky little hole in the wall gym, but no this was hcore. It was like a fitness world but better. It was huge and there were also racquetball courts and basketball courts. Just the whole works. After my work out which was probably around 1am, my sister and I headed to the pool and had a relaxing time in the hot tub. Ahh... it was too good. Now I'm incredibly sore. It was definitely some good family time spent together though. I definitely won't be on here as much though as I start school again Tuesday for a summer semester... yes... barf. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment