Friday, June 20, 2008

information

Yay! The weekend is here again. Which means party!! Except for me it will really be minus the partying. I will be off in the States getting my fash'on. So there won't be any posts for a few days. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. But as soon as I get back we'll be back in business.

So yesterday, I went out with my nephew. We headed to Value Village and I was pretty stoked to scope out some good deals for sick clothing. But I guess my nephew wasn't as stoked as I was and I couldn't hunt as much as I wanted to. So I walked out empty handed. There was a sick pair of pumps there. They looked like Christian Louboutin's but obviously they weren't and they were a size 6. Who's a size 6!! Anyways, I had work yesterday and the past 2 days I have been working with my area manager who tends to push us to are sales, and I'm not really that kind of pushy sales person, but I had to be. In fact I hate those sales people. Sorry! But anyways, yesterday was my last shift with him and he said that I'm a good sales person and have the most consistent selling techniques. Stoooked. haha Plus I sold lots yesterday. After I headed to one of my girls' house and we watched the movie Identity. It was scary and retarded. I didn't want to drive home after... but of course I did. We ended up getting candy and chips with dip for dinner. So healthy...Ooh and she ended up giving me a dress. She said it reminded her of me! It's cute but their definitely needs to be some changes made to it. I think I might make it into a bubble dress! I'll post up pictures when it's been changed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment