Saturday, June 7, 2008

new yorks heart awaits

Weekend's here!! What all those busy workers have been waiting for. Some relaxation time finally. So I went to the gym today.. finally. I've been trying to go but I guess I turned lazy. But I'm so glad I went. It's been raining in Vancouver so it's not like I can be prancing around in my new bikini anyways. So summer has been stalling so I can get rid of the winter pudge! I'm hoping to make this routine... but I'm definitely ready for the heat of the summer rather than this autumn weather in June. Just ridiculous if you ask me!

So I've also been doing some job hunting and it has not been so successful. I just want a good steady job for the summer that will be making me some cash. I'm getting awfully sick of retail. But anyways, Vancouver doesn't have craazy jobs in the fashion industry. I'm pretty disspointed. But anyhow, I've been thinking a lot lately and I'm thinking of working after I get my diploma next year. I'm hoping that this time next year I will move down to New York and test out the waters. See if I like it, and get a job there. Eventually I'm planning on doing my degree and masters.. but I'm young and if this is want I want then so be it! Hate to admit it but I've already been checking out price ranges for rent and what not. I know it's a year away.. but when I get excited about things this is what happens. But we never know what will happen in a year.. wonders I hope!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment