Monday, June 2, 2008

love in new york

So yeah I've decided to start a blog. I guess because I have much to say even if it's not for anyone else but myself. I just got back from seeing Sex and the City movie with two of my lovely ladies and it was simply such an amazing chick flick. It was full of surprises. The fashion was definitely something to lust over. Designers were just dying to be a part of this movie. Ahh..One day.. so I dream. I love how through it all these girls can stick together, as different as their personalities are. They support one another through the thick and thin. What I don't understand however, is how easily they forgive these boys. I understand once you're in love, many people are pretty much blind. But really.. I don't know if I could forgive guys from cheating or completely ruining my dream wedding. Maybe I just haven't found that blind love.. or I just have my head on my shoulders. Each of these girls have their own personal style and personality, and for this reason is exactly why I love the show. I've always wanted to go to New York...and have always had dreams of living there. In the movie they say one of the reasons for going to New York is to find love. If that's true.. that's just an added bonus.<3

ahh Vivienne Westwood
(one of my favorite designers)

No comments:

Post a Comment