Monday, June 9, 2008

rain rain go away...

Wow.. so today has been raining all day. Not just light drizzle. Straight thunder showers with lightning. What a gloomy day of lounging around and chillen about. I finished reading a book, started a new one and pretty much found out how my cat feels everyday. This rain is simply cramping my tanning time. Straight lame. I hear summer is supposed to come late in Vancouver and warm up in the months from July to October. Just great... I'll be taking my summer semester, but at least once the course is done, my bgf comes back from Toronto!! Even though the weekend was mellow, I'm ready and pumped for this weekend for a few birthdays. Should be messy. With this whole rain tragedy happening to my summer, I found a few books I want to read:

1) Confessions of a Shopoholic Series by Sophie Kinsella (started on the first one today... I think there's 7?)
2) Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes
3) Debutante Divorcees by Plum Sykes (Sequel to #2)
4) Bringing Down the House (aka 21) by Ben Mezrich
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment