Monday, October 27, 2008

but you're just a boy..


I don't get why guys think that if you give them the slightest glance they can come hit on you. Okay, maybe not the slightest glance but you know what I mean. I met someone this year and we're just on a friend basis, and through a text message, apparently he was thinking about me today and it made him put a smile on his face. Yeah yeah real sweet, but really? That's really random. Considering I just met you. I'm sorry, but I'm not that kind of girl who wants to hear that kind of stuff. It's actually a turn off for me especially when I just met you. WIERD! Don't get me wrong, I love boys but what the eff are they thinking sometimes. Play it cool, it makes the girls want you more boys! And the same goes for girls. Works everytime. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment