Wednesday, October 22, 2008

saying goodbye to the past

So today my guy friend leaves. I told him not to contact me today, because the way we said bye was the way I want to leave things. I guess this is the next chapter of my life or so it feels. I could so imagine my life as a reality show or maybe I should make a book. There are so many dramatic, interesting madness that goes on in my life that it would almost be comparable to Gossip Girl? Minus the super rich. But you know, I'll get there one day.

Anyways, the point of this post is because I'm moving on in my hunt for finding a new boy. A new prospect. I mean I can't linger on this while he's off meeting random girls and I don't even want to think of it. I have a few suspects in mind. You might find this really weird, but the thing is, if guys can play girls, why can't girls do the same? I know it goes against all dating standards, but I guess it just means I'm not 100% ready to settle down till I find the right guy. Someone who won't pick up and leave on me! I guess it's just me hanging out with too many guys and them rubbing off on me, but honestly I've learnt alot through this and flat out, it's fun. It's a game, flat out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment