Monday, October 20, 2008

we started nothing


Does it really mean anything when someone enters your life, you become closer than close and then they leave? Do you regret this time, or do you savour the moments that you guys had and reminisce on the good times?

There are some times that I miss and other times that I don't. Either way, I will always remember these experiences. Through all of them I have learned the better outcomes which has helped me to grow and form to who I am today. I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I'm far from it. But since my friend is leaving with no deadline to coming back, it's got me thinking a lot.


It's just that I miss the fact that I won't be getting the weekend phone calls, random texts, talking everyday or making those memorable moments together. It's just gone. Taken out of your life. Without a choice. I guess that what determines the saying "life isn't fair".

I don't know what I'll do from here, but there isn't another choice but to move on. It just sucks.
So did I learn something? Or did I get anything out of our friendship? I don't know. But I'm glad he came along in my life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment