Tuesday, October 21, 2008

song of the day: Quiet in my Town

Friday, the 24th, marks the death anniversary of Peyman Zavari, a guy I went to high school with. I remember this day like it was yesterday. It was the saddest moment, yet it brought everyone together. It's sad to think that we have to move on without this person in our lives. He brought smiles to so many faces and influenced alot of people. He simply had so much going for him. As my exams have come to an end for this week, it's allowed me to think alot more. He will always be remembered. So take this time to listen to this song and listen to the lyrics. Reflect on a person that you have lost in your life. Today's time and age is difficult to cherish the moments of today, but let's be the best we can be so we don't regret.

This songs for you Peyman. R.I.P. You will always be remembered and loved. xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment