Sunday, January 18, 2009

addicted to yogurt


I used to hate yogurt. I used to think it tasted like fungus. Well it is a bacteria, but I detested it with a passion. Until now, things have changed. I'm pretty much addicted to the Yoplait yogurt. In the States they have so many flavours including Boston Cream! Yummy! They are all low in fat as well. I'm trying to eat healthy and have found many benefits to yogurt. Perhaps this will convince you also:
  1. Yogurt has active, living cultures with a whole bunch of names I can't pronounce including lactobacillus bulgaricus and streptococcus thermophilus. These cultures help clean your colon and reduce colon cancer.
  2. Yogurt has protein, vitamins, and minerals and overall for the weight conscious…it contains less calories than you think.
  3. Yogurt uses nonfat milk in its preparation, and therefore a rich source of calcium and water as well. This is good for the bones!
  4. For all you who are lactose intolerant, the culturing process of yogurt makes it easy to digest.
  5. Yogurt helps to increase absorption of nutrients and vitamins.
  6. Boosts immunity
  7. This last one is hilarious and my friend told me it but apparently if you have a yeast infection and if you put plain yogurt on a tampon it'll help get rid of it. YUCK.
So start eating your yogurt! I love plain vanilla with granola. Mmmm!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment