Monday, January 19, 2009

PDA- not a big fan


I haven't been in a relationship for a long time now. By a long time I mean several years now. I'm definitely not one of those girls who need a boyfriend, but rather I'm really independent. If I guy just messes around once, I cut them off unless I feel it's worth it. Most of the time it's not and girls just don't understand that. On top of that I'm not a big person for PDA. I'm actually really uncomfortable with it. Not just for myself but for other people. Honestly do you really think other people want to see you with a guy's tongue down your throat? The answer is NO. I don't care what you say. It's fucken nasty especially when neither of you are attractive.

As for myself, I just feel uncomfortable. I don't even really like holding hands. I'll put up with it if I'm really digging the guy but I don't really like it. I'm actually a really affectionate person believe it or not. Just not all over the place!

I saw two people at school today just going at it in the middle of the main business building. Like EW no one wants to see how you guys make out. I felt like hurling. Just thought you should know. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment