Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the therapist needs therapy


I'm so used to giving relationship problem advice. As for myself, I just feel like I've gotten myself into a big rut. Maybe I deserve it, maybe I don't. Most likely not. Anyhow, it's going great with one guy. Completely getting along, and just happy. On the other side, the other guy is just out of it. His grandfather passed away and ever since then he's been going down hill. In terms of me and him anyways.

We hardly talk anymore which I would normally be okay with, but in this case he bought me Lil Wayne tickets to go with him this Saturday and we're not even talking. I even got snubbed by him. I said hi and he walked past me like I didn't even exist. It was like he didn't see me which I'd like to think in my head that he didn't. But then after one of my lectures, he is in one the same lecture hall right after me. I saw him and I said hi and I just got a dumb whatever smile. It's really pissing me off because I can't really think of anything I did wrong. He said hi to the rest of my friends. Like wtf. And there definitely is not a way he could have found out about the other guy.

Honestly I don't even know if I like him as a potential, but it's more of a thing which I've grown into legitimately caring about him. I'd be like this with any friend. The thing is I think he might be taking out his whole death of his grandfather out on me which isn't fair but I just don't know. I want to pay for my Lil Wayne ticket now. I just don't want that whole pressure of dealing with that. I dunno. I have so much stress in general and I just don't know how to deal. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment