Wednesday, January 14, 2009

happenings


About moi? Well, I've been trying to kick it back into full gear with school and this is why I haven't been blogging. Which makes me sad. Anyways, as part of my education we go out into the workforce. I found out today that I'm paired with this lady who wants to open her own bed and breakfast with a spa, but she knows nothing. She wants me and my team to create a marketing/business plan, think of names for the business, find a location and all this other junk. It's pretty sick. I know it'll keep me busy but I think it's really good.

I also went to a work out class today. I'm already sore but it was loads of fun and I broke a sweat. Ew, I know right. But it's part of my NY resolution so I've been doing pretty well so far! Yay. I've just been stressing and exhausting myself which isn't good. But no one said life gets easier right?


Anyhow, I'm helping to run a fashion show this Friday at the Plaza if anyone wants to come! $15 for tickets and you can party with me. Let me know my loves. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment