Saturday, January 3, 2009

new years resolutions



As I mentioned before, we all should be setting New Year's Resolutions. I mean yeah we're great, but there's something that we all need to work on. Reflect from last year and see how you could change yourself and how you want to be as a person and work towards that. I just started creating a list but I'm adding more for sure. They aren't in too much detail because you're seeing them not me. But my real list consists of my goals and how I'm going to reach them. A few of my resolutions are:
  • Get at least a B in all my courses
  • Get into 2 things I'm applying for
  • Eat Healthy
  • Exercise on a regular basis
  • Live life to its fullest
  • Don't forget about the people who matter most
The last two are more of reminders. I'm planning to buy a new pin board and decorate it and hang it in my room so I see it all the time. This is to remind me of what I need to do and how I'm going to reach it!



Like Kanye says, "reach for the stars cuz if you fall you'll land on a cloud!"



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment