Wednesday, January 14, 2009

going once going twice.. gone

I know you miss me and I haven't been blogging for a couple of days now but I'm super busy. Anyways, that was just a side note. You might have already heard this absurd story. Pretty gross actually. Well let me enlighten you.

A 22 year old student's virginity was for sale, well auctioned. Its current position has reached $5.6 million after over 10,000 responses. The last bid went to an Australia man (perverted desperate man). She is from San Diego going by the name of Natalie Dylan. She said this was a "business opportunity". She wants to get her masters and put the money toward that. Apparently this has been going on since July and she does not have a set date to end the auction. I'm sorry but I think that's really sick and twisted. I mean are you that desperate to earn a millions? I guess that's another way to earn fast cash. But really? This case cries desperation all over it. Blah. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment