Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"cuz everytime that you needed me I'd be there.. it's like you were my favourite drug"


You never really realize that you care for a person as much as you do until something happens and not even you can help them. For reasons such as these are exactly why you should not take anyone for granted. Recently, remember that post about one of my potentials who's grandfather is passing away? Well not only has his grandfather gone downhill, so has he. He's been depressed and hasn't wanted to be surrounded by anyone and he has a short fuse. I was so used to having him around and he's such a genuinely nice person. Now all these factors are taken away from me and it just feels wierd. From seeing each other everyday and talking all the time about the littlest things. I'm lost and as much as I know that he will eventually come but I don't know if they will be the same. I just wish I could take the pain away. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment