Sunday, January 4, 2009

back to winter wonderland which isn't so wonderful


Well, last night I got home around midnight to more snow. It was so clear in the States and not a trace of snow. Just wonderful sunshine and dry weather. When I came home there was a foot of snow waiting at my house for me. How wonderful!... Not. Hehe. Anyhow, I ended up buying a couple more items:

  • 2 boyfriend V-neck T-Shirts for $8
  • Zoo York hoodie for $15
  • An umbrella with funky designs for $11 (because in Vancouver you can't go without and its super cute)
I bought a lot of casual clothing this trip because I realized that I don't have any hoodies or proper fitting shirts!

Anyways, besides trudging in the snow, I'm so happy to be home to my amazing bed. It's just unfortunate that I have school tomorrow. BARF. Oh on top of everything else, I have caught the flu! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment