Friday, January 30, 2009

speechless


Yay! This school week is over but I'm becoming busier than ever. It really is brutal. One of the boys ended up hurting his knee in hockey and has a 2nd degree tear. He has crutches for 2 months! So brutal and sad. I feel like I have to take care of him. The other one is coming on a little strong. He wants to hold my hand in public and kiss me when he sees me. I'm just not down! I'm not his girlfriend but I feel obliged to. I hate PDA as we know but he definitely is into it and doesn't care. I just feel like I should talk about it before anything gets any deeper. I always thought I wanted a boyfriend and want to settle. But now that it has come down to it, I'm so confused. Ah. <3

2 comments:

  1. aw don't be confused! you gotta leap sometime babe <3 and if boys are being stupid, we'll just throw rocks at them

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just throw rocks at them anyways? hehe

    ReplyDelete