Saturday, January 17, 2009

nothing good lasts?


Everything went really well last night, I hate to admit it but I did start liking one of my boys more. I think it's the factor that he was modelling in the fashion show last night and a bunch of girls were hitting on him and he even got asked to model for an agency, but he brushed off those girls and just wanted to hang out with me and my friends. It was weird. Me liking something like that.

Anyways, today we talked and he was supposed to go out again tonight, but he turned around because on of his supposed friends' ex boyfriends was there and he didn't feel like dealing with drama. But why would that matter if an ex boyfriend was there? Kinda weird.. I think so. Because why would it matter if they were just friends? Right? If he's trying to play my game, he's officially lost cuz he definitely slipped up. Bah. Boys are all the same. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment