Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4 things that are a large part of my life: style, studying, school, studs


Haha I like that heading! Anyhow, I've been uber busy and I just don't know when it's going to end. So there's been a request to know the inside scoop on life. Here's a brief overview. I've been studying lots so nothing too crazy. Yesterday I stayed at my school for a long time to study with my friends and one of my boys. I find it really cute how he really gets along with my friends and actually tries hanging out with them too. I would hate to be with a guy who doesn't get along with my friends. I think I'm actually starting to get involved more with this one. WIERD. Considering it's probably been 4 years.

Anyhow, it was comfortable studying with him. You know how sometimes you can't study with certain people because that silence which you need when you study is required but you just feel awkward to maintain it? Yeah well not with him. Anyhow, the one that took me to the concert was there too, the one I established we were friends? Well I really have no clue. I talked to him for a bit and it was really comfortable. I'm pretty sure he wants to be friends.. but then all of a sudden he throws me off guard with a text of something cute which really pisses me off because I so liked him more. I don't know what I'm doing but I think he's probably much like me and likes keeping me around which is fine. I don't mind the attention. The thing is that I didn't think he was even going to bother with me after that night at the concert.

Ooh on top of everything I lost my voice completely on Monday. Had a presentation, couldn't present or talk or anything! Any if you know me, you know I can't live without a voice! It was horrid. I think it's laringitis. Is that how you spell it? Well the swelling of my throat's starting to go down but that's about it. I'm pretty happy with my life right now. I just need more motivation in my life. Life is totally draining me out and I'm not even doing what I enjoy doing best. :( But I love you for checking back everyday. <3

1 comment:

  1. finally a posting!! i feel in the loop again! i was wondering how it was going with your potentials ;) can't wait for full details! looovve you lots <3

    ReplyDelete