Saturday, January 24, 2009

sorry for the neglection


Woah. Four days went by so fast! I'm sooo sorry I haven't been blogging. I've been caught up in work up to my eyeballs and just haven't had the time. Forgive me darlings! What's been new with me? Simply nothing. I do nothing besides school pretty much. The nerdiness is coming back, but as of tonight for one night only I'm breaking out. Lil Wayne in Vancouver tonight! Should be fun. I hope. I say I hope for a reason. Just lots of complications and what not. That's the thing about concerts, they are so far in the future you never know what will happen. But the real reason I'm going is because of WEEEEZY BABY! Ooh and remember how Steve Aoki came in the summer I believe and I completely missed out!? Well, with my luck, he's coming AGAIN!!! Yeeeeeah! For all you clubbers he's going to be at Celebrities on February, Friday 20. Should be effing amazing. I love music! Come with!


P.S. I have no clue what to wear tonight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment