Sunday, January 25, 2009

night to learn from



So last night was effing amazing!! I learned that T-Pain is an excellent performer and that Lil Wayne is shorter than I thought. As for myself I learned that one of my boys is just not that into me. I’m happy in a way because I just needed that closure, but still I still care for him as a person. I also learned that I get sick off of Grey Goose. Because every time I have it, I feel like crap. What a shame. I guess my body isn’t used to the fine quality vodka. So sad. The concert was siiiiiick I must say. And I’m glad that I went. We hit the club after and I got home late waking up to a million texts and phone calls which I didn’t want to wake up to. BLAH. And for the last thing, Weezy and T-Pain are coming out with an album. It'll be the T-Wayne album. SIIIICK. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment