Friday, September 12, 2008

grrrrrr

Ah! This week has been one long week. Honestly, I'm pretty stressed with school. I have so much crap to do. I'm taking a break from homework right now. Anyways, there's a few things I'm mad about. First off, the fashion blog that I was supposed to submit and win $10 000, well I missed that. I checked it the day I was going to submit mine and the contest was taken off! I'm sooo mad about that. Well maybe the dumb website should have put up a closing date for the contest! That's such a bad contest when they don't even put up the submission date. Oh well, not meant to be.

Also, someone told me that I couldn't do something. It was a thing that I want to do in life and I was shut down. That really makes me angry, when someone says I can't do something, I just want to push forward and prove them wrong. That was just like my parents not thinking I'll be making it into post secondary. Well look where I am now. I'm just not happy. It's a friday night and I've been slaving over homework. My mind is buzzing and so much is going on. On top of this load, it's supposed to be 30 degrees out this weekend.. and I don't know if I'll get to see the sun... due to homework.. if you haven't figured that one out.

Plus, I think that girls are all inner bitches. I don't care if you are nice they are all backstabbing people and you can only trust a few out there. Sorry for the angryness! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment