Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my first day of school


Remember back in the day when you'd get the jitters for going back to school. Excited to be a year older and ready to take on the new grade, just anticipating for lunch and reccess to come around so you can show off your new clothes? Well that's exactly how I didn't feel today. I had to wake up at 6am this morning. Yeah I'll admit I was a teensy bit excited, but when I got to school it hit me that I was in school. If that makes sense. Anyways, I got to school to register at 8am and it was literally checking off your name and receiving a tiny slip of paper with a sticker saying your name on it. I was choked, because my first class got cancelled, and we didn't have class till 10.30. I ended up chillen in the cafeteria and catching up with peoples summers, but it was a waste of time. Time that I could have been sleeping! I finally had class. The day just seemed to drag on forever. I hate those days. It just was not fun. Tomorrow morning is another early morniong for me. Wahoo.. not. I'm so not a morning person. The coffee didn't even do anything for me! So depressing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment