Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One Tree Hill ending

The ending of the last episode of OTH was so sad. I mentioned this on Monday night's post. Anyhow, I found the voiceover of the ending and thought I'd share.

Quentin Fields was a basketball player.
he was also a son,
a brother,
somebody's team mate,
and somebody's friend.

I never knew Quentin Fields,
I guess now I never will.

Grieve is like the ocean,
its deep, dark and bigger than all of us.
And pain is like a thief in the night,
quiet, persistent, unfair,
diminished by time, fate and love.

I didn't know Quetin Fields,
but I'm jealous of him,
because I see how his absence has affected the people who did know him.
So I know that he mattered to them and I know that he was loved.

People say Quentin Fields was
a great basketball player.
Graceful, fluid, inspiring.
They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could fly
...and now he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment