Sunday, September 7, 2008

in the States


So I'm officially back. Got back at 8.21pm today. Scrambled to finish homework, unpack and get my lunch read for tomorrow! I'm going healthy. Me of all people. Miss Candy Coated. HEALTHY! I packed carrots, celery, crackers, an apricot and a fruit bar. The thing is, I'm not even vegetarian! Ah, I'm so proud of myself. Anyways, I didn't find as much as I wanted to. I got a bunch of sweaters, a few boyfriend cardigans, a new pair of leggings, a new pashmina, a white pair of flat boots. I know it sounds alot, but really it isn't!

So you want in on a little secret?! So the last week of summer I ended up meeting with the boy who has created lots of frustration and confusion. Well... after that I felt relieved. I wasn't feeling the same anymore about him and it was just an extra load off my chest. The whole week I've been busy with school and preparing for my mom's birthday and everything. Well Friday night rolled around and I received a text from him. I'm just so proud that I didn't text back. It had alot of self control but I did it! I know I know. I'm a dork. But that's why you love me for it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment