Sunday, September 14, 2008

i would be choked too


One of my best guy friends is in school a ferry ride and a bus away. He was never the committed type and didn't know what he wanted. He was a player but all that had changed when he was sent away. Anyways, I won't go into the grimey details. But, this summer he got himself a girl. I was very taken aback because this was out of the norm! Him and I were always laughing and scheming against the people we were seeing/dating and now he's taken that away with a girl!! Not a big deal. She's a year younger than me, but during the summer I was always wondering why I hadn't seen her. I guess she's too young to come out with us. At the end of the summer I finally met her and I got wierd/bad vibes. Well that's an obvious. I would be choked if a girl ALWAYS hung out with my boyfriend. But the thing is we've never had any emotions for each other and she's just got to understand that. At the same time I just feel bad. I don't know why I'm writing about it but I am! I'm pretty sure I've seen him more than she has this summer too. Eeks! My apologies.. but I've known him longer thanks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment