Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"it was the summertime"


Everyone's headed back to school today! It was the long weekend and we got one extra day. I headed to a local club which ended up being packed. It ended up being okay! $2 high balls never hurt anyone! I worked on the long Monday, and I'm headed back to school on the Wed because first years have orientation tomorrow. Haha suckers. I'm going to miss summer. I have a bunch of things I'm going to miss:
  • those hot summer days and nights where you could run around till the early hours of the morning
  • going home when the birds are chirping and the sun is coming up
  • having careless thoughts in your head
  • being able to do whatever you want to do when you want to do them
  • partying all the time
  • seeing everyone
  • that one summer love memory
I'm so sad that I have to say goodbye to one of my best guy friends. I wrote him a letter for the ferry ride. He has a girlfriend, and I feel really bad that I spend more time with him then she does. I know that if I were her I would hate me. But really, our relationship is like brother and sister. He takes such good care of me and I'm really going to miss him. I remember the first time he left I just started bawling. I didn't even officially say bye to him because we both didn't want to have to go through that again. Ahh.. the end of summer brings ends to other things too.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment