Tuesday, July 29, 2008

what I missed out on this weekend..

So this weekend, I was trying to find some girls to roll up with me to Whistler for the Pemberton festival. Well.. no dice apparently!! They sold out! So instead I heard of the wild adventures my friends had up there. A couple of dudes had VIP and were right by the stage with free liquor and food. A girl I know was 6th row, but everyone was just pushing left right and centre. Everyone was stuck in traffic, including N.E.R.D. as they were half an hour late performing. As for them, they did an extra long show to make it up. Good on Pharrell.

Apparently, Pharrell is a perv. This breaks my heart, but if I were him I would be to. He pulled up like 200 girls and they were flashing their boobs and all. Hmm.. classy. Even I wouldn't do that for Pharrell. He was also seen handing out pieces of paper.. it is assumed it was his number. Overall, I heard it was one wild weekend which I missed out on. I keep telling myself next year.. next year....

Here are pictures of Jay-Z and Pharrell from the official Pemberton Festival website.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment