Wednesday, July 9, 2008

scarves

Ever since I was little I really liked scarves. There was this pale pink one I would play with and was ever so creative with. As I was cleaning out my closet, I found a bunch of scarves that I hadn't seen in a long time. Some vintage silk ones which I scoped out and different funky ones. Now, head pieces are coming in.. again. Large flowers or hair pieces and headbands. I never thought till I went to the beach with nasty hair to wear a scarf on my head as a head band. Kinda hippie old schoolish.. and I never thought it would look good on.. but I like it. I mean I wouldn't rock it every day, but more so to the beach. I made it part of my beach attire. Plus, rather than just a swim suit, why not add accessories? Am I wrong here? It's not going to suit everyone but I mean.. that's my 2 cents. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment