Friday, July 18, 2008

well that's rough Madonna..


The New York Times has basically said that Madonna has no fashion sense or style. Basically she's boring. Madonna is turning 50 in August... and she's an old mother. What do you expect. Personally, I've never liked her or her music really. After she said that Gwen Stefani (my idol) was copying her by marrying a Brit, having blonde hair and something else (probably singing)... I totally cut her. That is such a low blow for her to even say that just because Gwen Stefani over ruled her in popularity. Pretty sure she was copying Gwen in that 4 minutes to save the world-- "tick tock tick tock tick tock" ahh shut up! haha Anyhow, I found those reasons to be the dumbest reasons EVER! She has always tried to be a fashion innovator and I think her style has always been bad. I mean the gap in between her teeth.. uhh how would that ever be fashionable. Just because she didn't want to get braces at her age doesn't mean it is going to become a statement! She needs to act her age and stop with the pelvic thrusts.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment